Hey Everyone, I hope everyone had a good week and is enjoying their winter. I am still here in Piquete Cue and things are going very well. We have a large pool of investigators and we have more baptisms planned for this change. This week wasnt too exciting but everyday I feel like I am becoming a better missionary and understand more what my calling entails. I obviously dont know everything, I am far from it. But each day I try to improve something small so that hopefully by the time I am done here I have improved a lot. Little by little goals can be accomplished. You cant look too far ahead or you will never feel like you ccan be successful. Love, Elder Seibert The kid in this picture is named Sebastian. He became an Uncle 2 weeks ago and is kissing his great grandma who subsequently became a great great grandma this week. She was also the first member baptized in Piquete Cue.
Hey everyone, Well this week was pretty good. But really not too much to report. We found some good new investigators and we had lots of fun teaching some of our progressing investigators. Elder Vincent got to give his first talk in Paraguay yesterday and he did a good job. So we were both very happy about that. Anyway, that is all I have to report. Love, Elder Seibert
Hey Everyone, Well this week was super cool. we had a ton of success and found some really awesome new investigators. One of the families that we found is an older couple Jorge and Teresa. They live with there young married daughter and her family. The interesting thing about them is that Jorge is Paraguayan but his wife is Brazilian and really only speaks Portuguese, but she does understand Spanish almost perfectly. Jorge speaks spanish Guarani and Portuguese and as a family is seems that they all just speak Portuguese in the house. The daughter who has lived in Paraguay her whole life doesnt really even speak guarani which is really unusual. Anyway, during our lessons with them, we talk all in Spanish and jorge talks with us, but his wife just speaks Portuguese at us and I can pretty much understand 80 percent of what she says, only occassionally do we have to ask for clarification. Anyway, she seems super interested and told us she beleived that what happened to Joseph ...
Comments
Post a Comment